Saturday 5 February 2011

Why Wont You Just Disappear?

Everytime i turn your there, everytime i do something your there, and when you finally get the message you do the unthinkable and shit all over me again. Well i guess its not just you this time again.

All girls know the rule dont they, You dont go with your friend's ex's? So why have you done this to me!

Ive been through alot with you. I sat there for hours when your ex ended it with you. And you did the same with me. We werent the best of friends but we were there for eachother when needed, and thats what made us different form the whole group!

BUT you chose to jump into bed with my ex, and now your boasting all over Facebook how much you love him. When you know what he done to me! Once a cheat always a cheat sweetheart, Youve fallen in love with an absoloute scumbag! Who cheated on me and got the girl pregnant so classy darling!

You both are nothing to me and never will be. When it is over and hes cheated on you and got another girl pregnant dont run to me, because i will laugh straight in your face, You know what hes done and like. I thought you were better then that TBH!

Never mind aye.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment