Tuesday 22 February 2011

Blog Ive Missed YOU!

Blog i have missed you so much, i havent blogged that much because i havent had anything to blog about, same thing like now. hmmm how can i fill everyone in. HMMMMM

well my dreams off getting a girlgroup together are not in motion anymore, there was 3 off us but one girl didnt want to do it anymore so for the mean time im just taking things slow. ive been in the stuido doing covers of songs nothing is fully done or i would off put it out their for the world to hear.
me and my friend tiffany have alway penned an amazing song and we are currently just getting the right person to produce it. I know a few friends who could do it but no defant thing yet.

im still working hard for my goal.im getting into shape im doing my dance and im eating alot better then i have ever done before. i feel 100% with myself and body. Which is actually a first for me

i took a trip to paris the weekend just gone with the step mum, it was mainly for work but we had a lot off fun out there. i have never seen her so drunk and partying hard in paris was amazing! cute hot french men what more could a girl want LOL.

me and the step mummy went a bit crazy with the dads credit card, we spent so much money. we went to paris with just our handbags and left with a massive suitcase, with new handbags new shoes new everything it was amazing, i brought the best new Louis Vitton luggage bags and im in love with them, lets just say the dad gave us a budget but we smashed way over it. WAS WELL WORTH IT

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment