Monday 7 February 2011

OMG, Im Going To Have A Sister

No my step-mum is not pregnant. My brother has popped the questions to his long term girlfriend. Theyve been together for liek 4 years now. Thye are both 21, i introduced them so i feel like cupid right now. Ive known Abbey my bro's GF, from dance school. Shes a great friend of mine and i sometimes steal her from my brother when shes at ours.

But im so exicted for them both, they are perfect for eachother. Its going to be a long engagement, seeing as they both are 21, but my brother thought it was perfect timing and it will show how much he loves her and how he dont want anyone else, which is soo sweet.

Cant wait now till they get married i will be a braids maid. How cool, and im guessing the wedding going to massive, Abbey is very over the top and loves big things, her 21st was actually amazing what a great party, winter wonderland in her own house, was EPIC.


soo once again, CONGRATULATIONS

1 comment:

  1. aw congratulations to your brother! my brothers wedding was one of the happiest days of my life, so i hope the same for you xxxx

    ReplyDelete