Friday 4 February 2011

Dreams That Gliter

Sat on my bed back combing the shit out off my hair which i know anit good will damage my hair well its the price you pay for beauty!
Currently listening to Girls Aloud Call The Shots, always hits the right spot with me gotta love the 5 Hot girls they are, Fav line in the song is Dreams That Glitter.

Ive now done my make up for the second time and im not keen on it, i feel like ive put to much on and look very orange which anit a good look for me, well then again i always end up being orange LOL. and now im not sure what eye lashes to wear Girls aloud normal lashes or party lashes, only going to a friends but what if we end up in the pub, i cant be looking minging now can i!

my dog is now chewing on my laptop leads im so gonna have to flick her on the nose, the joys off having your own dog, its my baby and its all my dog but its such a bitch at times but i love my coco, gourgous doggy she is. Cant stay mad at those big puppy dog eyes.

ankle boots or just platform heels, the perks off living in a overdressed nation that is liverpool. You will never find me or my girls out without out hair perfectly done or make up or fully dolled up. However you might caught us in rollers, price of beauty. as i was told by Nicola Mclean Looks before Books and now i swear by it, thanks hunni LOL.

So im getting ready for my friend Lexi to pick me up who has been in london on a glamour shoot, and she will be showing me some pics, so exicted to see her naked ;-)

The joys off being on the same insurance as my dad he choses to take my car to work without telling me. my beautiful white audi A3, when he can pick from 2 of his own cars, range rover or a BMW X5 he takes my cute little Annie (my car BTW)
so now im having to get picked up. Thankyou daddy!

Ohh dont JLS boys just get sexier,

thats enough for this post for now. how ive missed blogging my secondary school blog was the shit, ALL the gossip from school was such a smash ahaha

If i dont blog till the end off the sunday its because im a busy girl partying hard and just having heaps off fun LOL. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment