Wednesday 16 February 2011

Hello Blog

I havent blogged in ages, WOW. Not good at all.

Well nothing much has happened to be honest, just the usual antics out and about partying with the girlies making a complete fool off my self with my main man that is Max, oh he does make me laugh, we were partying so hard one weekend, dancing on tables and pole dancing LOL.

The girlgroup is not going to well either, one off the other girls has quit already so there is 2 off us now. at the moment we arent to bothered ny this at all. Tiffany is doing her thing and im doing mine. Im still going to my dance lessons and also my pole dancing lessons, Just to let you know not because i want to be a pole dancer because its very good at keeping me in shape. It amazing and so much fun.

Today ive been on a shoot with my friend Lexi, seeing her pout naked in front of a camera was nothing new, she loves showing a bit of flesh LOL. It was actually so much fun, and her photographer was so dam hot too. Me and him spent the whole day flirting and chattying it was so much fun. He even asked me to pose infront of the camera but i was not getting my kit off at all. we exchanged numbers, and im looking forward to seeing him again on Lexi's next shoot. Which actually is being shoot in her house.

My brother is planning on moving out off the house, i dont have a clue why he would. we have everything we want. Food, Clothes the works, and he is deciding to move out, But bless him guess he has to in a way now hes all engaged and that. But my brother has very big expensive taste so after looking at places and the prices my brothers defo going to have to save some pennies.


Apart from that nothing else has happened been a boring bitch tbh LOL. & i promise not to leave the blogging so long again

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment