Saturday 5 February 2011

Boby Love/Body Hate

I Think every girl has a body issue or some thing they would like to change about themselfs.
Well im the complete same, ive never really loved or liked my body, but its only when you abuse it you understand it and learn to love it.
Ive recently lost a lost of weight so suddenly too, i normally am a big size 8-10. and now im in a size 6.
I chose to start eating healthier before Christmas, and eating healthier is not what i done, i really watched everything i ate and counted all the callories, the weight now had just gone, ive always been quite small but ive always had boobs and a bum, something all the girls have in our family, blessed with boobs and bums, but since ive lost the weight i have also them. everyday i look at myself and i think. i have done a silly thing her. So a few weeks back i decided im not even going to care what i eat, ive never need to care before so why did i start.
i want my boobs and bum back and i want to feel sexier and a little bit bigger, my aim. So do i order a chinese tonight or pizza??? HMMMMMMMMMMM

No comments:

Post a Comment