Tuesday 8 February 2011

Bitching, Lazy Day, Family Gathering!

Today has been a very fun packed day NOT REALLY. Last night started ended bad, having an argument with one off the girls was terrible, me and her are veyr alike weve been friends since we were like 11. And we always clash we were arguing because we havent done much to get things rolling, but i had to tell her its ben a matter off days it takes time.

Ive been trying to write some songs with another one off the girls who is an amazing songwriter and love her to bits. I wrote half a song yesterday but it was a angry fuck you to the ex LOL.

This morning started with a big bang LOL. I was thrown a print out of my dads credit card bill. OOPPS did go a tadd bit crazy with the plastic. I was then forced to work because my step mum needed some help at work but then i was soon shipped off when i werent needed. I got home and just lazed around watching TV then BUZZ BUZZ my phones ringing my brother demarnding a lift home because his cars playing up, Great i thought so i went picked him up didnt realise i was a taxi women i then had to go and pick his mate up.

Tonight should be good, my brother popped the question to his girlfriend abbey, and weve got her family and ours comming round for a few drinks. Ive already been talking to Abbey about a massive engagment party. I cant wait white and pink theme sounds perfect, but i dont think my brother would like that one bit.

Im planning on not getting to drunk, but then again i say that every time i go out. Ive invited few off the girls so it will be a right old laugh, gonna be nice to have all the family together but i couldnt hack it without some of my girls. My dad and brother are currently setting up as we speak. Banners the lot and loads of ballons LOL. My dad has spent loads of money on alcohol too, so its going to be a right knee's up. Which sounds perfect to me!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment