Saturday 5 February 2011

Looking Very Attractive In A Tracksuit

SO SEXY


Sat here thinking to myself, i look so hot right now! No makeup hair up and slobbing around in a nike tracksuit. I think me not going out tonight was a good idea, my body is still acheing and im still feeling the effects from last night. Although it was worth it im now thinking maybe now i should of not had all thoughs vodka shots.

Im not sure what i will end up doing tonight but i hope it will be something fun, which i highly doubt. Everyone in the house is going out. Even the parents which makes me sound like i am 100 years old. But i can just put on a DVD and sip loads of tea. Dont go and get jealous of my very exicted fun packed night! LOL

So its a date, Tea, DVD, Cuddles with my doggy's. Awwwww this will be BLISS

No comments:

Post a Comment