Monday 7 February 2011

Treating Myself

Today me and my friend Tiffany had a right good day. We started it by getting our hair done, i hate to get my hair extentions taken out. I started losing some so i thought it was time to get them taken out and, now i feel naked without my hair. So i need to get some new clip-ins asap. The ones i do have are just not nice no more.

we always got out nails done and spray tans, oh how i love being pampered. People fussing over us was just amazing. But i needed to head back to my car and as i walked to it i could see this grey patch on my car. i ran over and there it was, someone had bumped into it and drove off. CUNTS! really annoyed me, But i showed my dad and he said it would just come off with a good buff.

after our pampering session we headed off to the shops and didnt we go a bit crazy splashing out on jeans dresses, hangbags glasses and all the other little bits. Some serouis crazy card bashing LOL.

We pounded the streets hard and we had spent to much money so we headed off, soon as i got home i feel on sofa and just couldnt be arsed to get up. But i forced myself to my bedroom and through myself on the bed, throughing all my bags all over the place. i got under the covers under and thought i was going to fall asleep. so i put on my joggers, and got outta the house and went for a run. WOW i did run for like a good 40mins which was bliss felt good and now im feeling very fresh and awake!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment