Friday 4 February 2011

A Day Off Work For An Eighteen Year Old Girl

I rang my step-mum and asked if i was really needed for work and she said NO. Which basicly means you dont do much anyway and just sit there and only serve people when you can be bothered. So im in my room looking through all my clothes and thinking, the amout i have could dress a whole hospital full of people. The dresses i have are now probs in there 100's but a girl cant have too many dress right? & the amout of shoes too, WOW. i so need to go rehab for my shoe addiction. if only you could see my cloest now, its a walk in so imagine the mess the clothes and the shoes oh and my beloved desinger handbags.

talking of handbags my new ones arrived not long ago 2 new paul boutique bags, they are too beautiful. Sorry daddy LOL. the joys of knowing the dads credit card number is actually a bad thing, sat on your laptop bored at night and you think to yourself. let me just check whats going on on ASOS or Lipsy Or even Jack Wills my new fav shop!

Enough already for my love off clothes shoes and handbags LOL. What else have i been up to this wonderful firday off work, well it consists of walking the dogs which to me is lettting them run around the garden. Which can be stressful a chocalate labrador & a small fluffy Chiwawa dog.

Also my new love for twitter (@KimFlowers_) , i chose to join twitter after my ex just wouldnt leave off so i deleted facbook, well i think he got message few weeks back when i through a drink over him funniest thing ive done and seen LOL. So since using twitter ive found some very cool followers and some really nice guys. The nice ones always live miles away. Tooney Kid (Ben) lives in london and is a total babe, hes kind sweet and dead hot. ive been talking to him alot over the last few weeks and he has giving me hope that not all guys are total TWATS! i enjoy talking to him and care about him alot. if i was in london now i would so be with him doing something cool. Well i could have gone to the cafe with him, which when he told me made me very hungry, got very jeal.

No comments:

Post a Comment