Saturday 5 February 2011

The Hangover From Hell

Please hangover go away i feel ill. Im sorry i abuse my body with the toxic thing that is alcohol!

Sitting with my head in my hands thinking why do i do this, then realising because its fun. after moaning to myself and m dog Coco, i get a phone call from Lexi who says that she pulled last night and that he was HOT SHIT, her words. Now thinking about it she did disappear, she so got laid ehehe!
After our short chat i told her i cant talk long its giving me more of a headache, i sat up and looked at the clock, 2.55 SHIT. Werent i suppose to pick my nana up today, i reached for the phone and called my nan, sorry nan im hungover and i feel ill. i will be round to pick you up shortly, i said when she answered, she started laughing and said ive left a note on your pillow and then she hangs up! I reach over to the pillow nothing. Crazy old lady i think to myself. i walk over to my mirrior, errrr i look minging, my fake lashes were stuck in on my checks and makeup was all down my face like i had been crying, which ovs i hadnt. i then see this yellow note stuck to shoulder. its the NOTE, it reads : "You lazy bitch i rang your dad he picked me up. You now have missed a shopping spree"
GREAT i think to myself, could off done with a new dress seeing as i ripped all mine LOL.

I wak downstairs and theres the family sat in the livingroom. With all my fav store bags, my nan had been into Cricket i cried a little inside, she walks over and hands me the bag, i look down and there it is a Chole bag ive wanted for ages, i put my arms around her and kiss her cheek, Thanks nana. She pushes me off her, you stick off vodka wine fags and kebab, Vodka yeah wine yes, Fags and Kebab Ermmmmm no, strange lady.

I go into the kitchen and put the kettel on i sit on the side staring into the garden, BANG, im slapped around the head by my brother whos brought some mates over. Me looking like a total tramp in my shorts and top and hair everywhere and makeup everywhere. My brother looks at me and says heavy night, KIMMY, we watched you climb over the gates, WHY?
i look at him and his 3 friends stood there staring at my cut knees and messy self, i forgot the combo and i didnt wanna wake anyone, my brother walks off and laughs and one off his mates walks over to me, i'll make you your coffee, black 2 sugers i say.

We walk over to the table in the kitchen i switch on the telly. and he says youve got a friend called Lexi right? i look at him all puzzled hes never meet her i dont thinks, Well i sort of took her back to mine last night! im sat there thinking WTF, then it clicks, she pulled and she said hot shit, hes a good looking lad. hes filling me in with the details and the more hes talking about the deed the more sick is brewing i runr to the sink and puke all in the skin, great i think, im a mess now im being sick, so attractive!

i walk back upstairs looking my door and hiding myself away, untill my dad orders me to watch Star Wars with him,

there were plans to go out again tonight, but really i cant put my body through that pain again, so i think its a lazy night for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment