Saturday 5 February 2011

Drama/Night In!

DRAMA DO WE REALLY NEED IT ALL

So ive been informed through the girls that there are some rumors going around and now its gone rather out of hand. Girls and being bitchy and having drama's is there something new there? Hmmmm? Nah i think thats normal right?

The drama itself has been now posted all over Facebook, so glad i left that shit behind now. We are a group of 18-20 year old girls and some still like to act like they are 13. Please grow the fuck up people!

Night IN!
So my night has been rather enertaining, getting the low down with these rumors. And my strange phonecall from my brothers girlfriend. Think she is slightly drunk. But i did has it would be a DVD night, well im finaly on my first DVD Hight School Musical 3, only because out off all my DVD's its the only one i have not watched before, and no i know why, its lame its childish. However Zac Effron phoowr the things id do to him are actually unthinkable LOL.
I also think im on my 100 cup of tea. Im quite sick of tea now, might have to move onto coffee, or even hot coco. gotta love it.
Hmmmm i hope my sunday is going to be alot more fun then tonight has been wait probs not seeing as it is a boring sunday.

i think i might actually watch something else cos this dvd is just SHIT...
Or shall i just listen to music all night, goshh the crazy hardcore life i live aye. People are so going to want my life really ahaha.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment