Friday 4 February 2011

The Start (Jan 31st-Feb 4th)

So this is the start of my new blog, after saying on twitter how much i missed it i could not resist and had to create a new blog.

The start of february this year is going by so fast already. The begining of the week was very stressful, after a busy weekend, partying hard with the girls. My bubble was soon burst when i was told my uncle had discovered he had cancer, the whole family went to my uncles and it was just a horrible place to be in, seeing everyone in a state crying. But my uncle is an upbeat person and soon told people to snap out off it, there is a high chance he will survive, just read that through and thought how depressing,

After a depressing start to the week i hit the shops as what i do best spending dads money on designer bags and shoes, some retail therophy helps everytime. Then i soon remember how i was on a tight budget but when over it by loads, was worth it though. Some of the things i ordered online have still not arrived, so not happy now. Once my shopping had all been done, it was yet a boring and the same as usual day at the office, working with the parents is not always the best thing to do, my dads an interior designer so all i do is talk to clients and book meeting and appointments, and run around finding stuff that my dad wants to use, which so is not fun, And i also work with my step-mum in a vintage clothes shop. I love clothes and vintage is my new thing so i enjoy it loads but not something i want to do all my life.

So it was wenesday and i had a yet strange and screaming phone call from both Lexi and Michelle. Lexi was on her first glamour shoot in london and she was super buzzing and exicted. Getting her boobs out is like second nature to Lexi, she does it around town when drunk might as well get paid for it i guess. Michelle's phone call was even weirder, she was slightly drugged up but exicted that her boobs are not as sore as they were (she recently had a boob job) so i was all exicted and jumped into my car and headed over to hers, she now has to wear 4 sports bra's so her boobs dont move about to much, the joys of plastic surgery.

Thursday & Friday Morning!

Thursday was yet a boring day for me, i stayed in bed all day and didnt go into work, i simply could not be bothered to leave the house, so after a day off just slobbing around and eating i decieded to get the girls together, i thought cinema was a good plan, i ended up down the pub downing vodka shots and drinking loads of cocktails so worth it,
Friday morning, im not due into work will 1 and now im thinking shall i call the step-mum and say i dont want to come in, my wage for this week is going to be so low this week, which anit good.
dont you just hate it when your fake lashes decied to not stick perfectly, wonkey lashes NOT SEXY

No comments:

Post a Comment