Thursday 17 March 2011

Work & No Play

Today's been a very dule day at work. Going through old clothes checking to make sure its worth putting in a shop. But we did find a classic Dior dress which is to die for.

Today i found time to write a beautfuil song, well in my eyes it was. while writing it, it made me feel very impowered. The songs overall idea was how you can overcome problems and just be strong.
I even sung it down the phone to my friend Tiffany who actually loved it LOL.

Ive also latley been researching tattoos i really want a new one, I think i may be slightly addicted.
but Heeey i love them. I have 3 already and they all have meanings well apart from one LOL.
i have a messy scribbley hearts below my bikni line,
i have live for the moment in french on my upper inner arm which killed like a bitch all my fat OUCH
and a small heart and star on my baby finger. My nan had that so i got one just for her.


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment