Tuesday 15 March 2011

o_O

Blog i have been naughty. Not updating you. Well im deeply sorry.

Well whats happened?
Everything, ive been a very busy girl lately. Ive been alot more hands on with work lately. I now work more for my step mum styling people and working in her vintage clothes shop & im completely loving what im doing now. Its my passion, i Love Fashion so im in my element!
Music!
Well the breakdown off my amazing plan for Global Domintation failed, but i havent given up on my dream, me and my very good friends Tiffany & Karl have been hitting the stuido and working very hard.
ive also been working very hard with a few friends off mine who are song writers, ive written a few good songs so far but no where nere the stage off perfect yet, But as i always say. Things take time.
My good friend Tiffany who was very willing to be in my liverpool based girlband is very devoted to her craft. Shes recently wrote & record a song called King Of The Night & quite frankly its amazing. Its a cross between Britney & Rihanna i love it so much.
Life Itself!
Life has been very good lately apart from the feeling off hating single life but im totally enjoying life now.
The only thing that has really been a problem is the how bitchy and sad soem girls can be, but hey it would be a boring life without a bit a drama now would it

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment