Monday 21 March 2011

Life Change

I never thought id say it, but i actually wouldnt mind moving out from Liverpool. I know pretty much everyone and i would like a change, but saying you actually want one and doing it is two differnt things.

My dad is really set on moving, he was thinking at first only moving more closer to manchester, or even getting closer into the heart of Liverpool. Then he wanted to move to London, Then Marbella.
I love marbella my dad loves it there and so do i. Its one off my fav places in the whole world. But going there on holiday and living there is just completely different. ONE WORD FOR MY DADDY, HES CRAZY!

My brother is currently looking for his own place with his Girlfriend which just leaves me & my dad & step mum in this huge empty house. As much as i love to hate my brother i will actually miss him, & off course his hot friends too!

Today:
Today was a pretty deadish day at work, Ive been doing alot off hunting for more clothes. The most exicting this that happpened today was that my step mum is planning a trip to america to hunt down some more vintage clothes, so that means New York & LA. Im so buzzing.
But all off the day ive felt really run down & really ill. i ened up leaving work really early so i could get some sleep & i duno what wrong with me, im not ill like have a cold i just feel so dead!
Maybe its the fact that i havent had a day off in a long time. But i know i will be taking day off tomorrow just to rest up


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment